VW Corrado TECH???? - Volkswagen Forum - VW Forums for Volkwagen enthusiasts

VW Corrado TECH????

Old 06-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Default VW Corrado TECH????

Hi great to join and hello to everyone, ive just joined today and i need some help with my 1992 volkswagen corrado g60. I was wondering will a 50mm dohc 16v polished inlet manifold fit on my car as the one i am thinking about buying is different to what is on my engine now!!!!!!.

Also does anyone know how to or a good place to get more power out of the engine and supercharger????? dont want to spend big bucks i have around 2000 pounds to spend on engine and supercharger work.

Unfortunatly last week one of my springs broke and i want to do a complete and utter suspension over haul. i am looking to drop the ride height and want to get stiffer suspension anything good out there guys?
And finally my exhaust has holes in it and i was wondering are there any really good systems out there worth mentioning,.....

Thanks all help will be a big push twards getting my perfrect car

Thanks

Have a good time

Old 06-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Default RE: Volkswagen corrado TECH????

get new springs and shocks drop it and put a strute brace in first then supercharge it