PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Super Clean Texas Caddy VW Truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Default Super Clean Texas Caddy VW Truck

Vehicle Description

Would like to give this Caddy a new home... <-- Click here to see more pictures.

1982 VW Rabbit Truck/Caddy I am the 2nd! owner!!

Please Email/PM (Mrhaughty2004@yahoo.com) me with any questions you may have and I just pulled it out of storage will be cleaning it up a bit more and taking lots more pictures of Extra parts. Has a gas motor in it with a 5 speed with a quaife differential the motor is highly modified but has not run it 10+ years in another Caddy I had that was not nearly as nice as this one. I never finished the swap had kids ect.... My loss is your gain over 13,000 invested and I will take WAAAYY less than that for it of course...

The bed is in perfect condition with a rubber mat, has a 3 pc rear sliding window. Porsche Design steering wheel and shift ****. Lots of VDO gages. Strut tower braces and full under carriage braces too. Bilstein struts and rear shocks. All new brakes caliper and drums in the rear, master cylinder. All new GTI grill dash insert, new turn signal lamps, tail lights mirrors still in the original VW box. Dual 48MM Webber Carbs massively ported and polished head with matched intake, new header with O2 sensor. Trailer Hitch 1 1/4 receiver. GTI Fender flares (New) Lots of new window rubber, I want to say all but it has been a long time I do have receipts for everything... I do have all glass minus the windshield.. was chipped and was going to put new glass. Truck also has new CV joints with 0 miles on them as do all the other new parts listed above. Much much more...

Short block is 2.0L from an Audi 4000 bored 1mm over. The head came off of my Ex brother in laws off-road super 1600 series dune buggy. My Ex's father was way into VW's and Porches ect... The truck ran a best of 12.89 in the 1/4 many moons ago and was easily a daily driver. Well that was my 81 Caddy actually this one has not ran with this motor and tranny as of yet.

No interior, sold recaro seats many years back to a buddy for his project car...

I was going to try and get me a running GTI and just do a motor swap and have one real sweet Caddy to cruz in and still may if nobody wants to steal it from me here... I do not have what it would take to get this other radical motor back running and tuned properly without my Ex's dad's help. He is old and no longer willing to do this type of work anymore.. Also may very much be interested in Paying someone to get this beast running for me and I would then have no problem finishing this project just if I could go out and crank it up a listen to it rumble. It has a huge CAM shaft in it I do not remember the spec's but the head had to be milled to swing it! I want to say .785 lift duration???

May trade for small ski boat or large waverunner/jet ski

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE:IT&ih=017

Old 09-13-2006, 03:27 AM
Default RE: Super Clean Texas Caddy VW Truck

Anybody home? Bump me up?

Old 09-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Default RE: Super Clean Texas Caddy VW Truck

Breakfast with my Caddy bring the bacon...