VW Caddy Life - Caddy Tramper : Tips & Tricks ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 08:06 PM
Default VW Caddy Life - Caddy Tramper : Tips & Tricks ?

Hi

Just got a VW Caddy Life (2006) and I am on the look aout for any tips and trick which people may like to share as there is no Haynes manual available for this vehicle as of yet. It is something really miss but I hope to gain some tips from forums like this.

In the hope of a reply, maybe a specific questions may work better than a general request for tips and tricks.

Q1
how to go about replacing the bulb in the boot light which has stopped working, as there are not obivious screws to remove in it

Q2
Also trying to fibure out if the missing luggage compartment cover might be the same as on another vehicle like the touran or the sharon, this would meanI could pick it up as a used part ?

Q3
I am at present putting in place some parts while will allow 1-2 to sleep properly in the back, with out interferring with the boot space too much. I will post my tips here as I go if any one is interested, but if you have some of your own please include them as a reply.

If something has gone wrong with ur VW Caddy and you have a fix for it please include it as if it has happened to you it will probable happen to some one else.

All the best

Happy New Year from Ireland

Regards

Colm