PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Super Clean, Custom, Show Ready, Euro MKIV GTI 1.8T, Taking Offers

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Default Super Clean, Custom, Show Ready, Euro MKIV GTI 1.8T, Taking Offers

Hey everyone I have decided to sell my car to make some better finincial decisions for myself. I really cant believe I am getting rid of this because unless your sponsered by a tuning company you rarely ever see a car set up in my opinion the right way which gives justice to the car. I posted a ad asking $24,000 O.B.O but I have not had much luck yet. I know I can wait it out and that right person will come along who really wants a car that is set up like this. My car is a 2003 GTI 1.8T that is a 5-speed. It has always been garaged and has only 35,000 miles which are about 90% from freeway. If you are car shopping think about what you are getting if you were to buy this car. I know you can go out and buy a new GTI at about $23,000-27,000 but then your left with a bone stock car and a $500.00 plus a month payment. Unless you have really built a car besides basic bolt on mods you know it comes with alot of headaches. Pushing shops to finish on time and if you have had custom bodywork and paint then thats another story. Allthough when its finished its great, the process sucks. Also to whoever buys this car I would like you to know that I just dropped $1900.00 on a brand new set of Rial Daytona Wheels 18x8.5 for the front and 18x9.5 for the rears that are in the box sitting in my garage, same wheels in the pics. These are pretty rare wheels that I had to import from Germany. So you decide, do you want to buy a car that people will respect, or a car with cheap crappy wheels, and little attachments inside and out that pretty much make it look like its a rolling lego set. Yes you may pay more for this car than you would for another car on the web, but if you want a real boser hood, imported stubby mirrors, shaved rear hatches and side panels, quaife (LSD), tight suspension, ect and most important quality then please consider making a offer. I have spent nearly $15,000 and 3 years on this car with the goal of a show trophy or a magazine spread but I cant continue to drop cash with other wants and goals now. Even if you are or are not interested please leave a few words on what you think is good price and your opinions about the car. You can e-mail me at chriskutina@myway.com I want only serious offers and want to be sure that it is fair for you and fair for me. There is a price I am willing to take so lets make a deal HA HA HA. I am a guy who has a real appreciation for these cars and I would like to sell it to someone I know who also has the same feeling. Anyways here is a list of all the mods and some pics.
Thanks Chris

ENGINE UPGRADES

APR Performance Chip (2 option)
Eurosport Stainless Steel Exhaust
Eurosport Downpipe
Eurosport Cold Air Intake
HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve
Sachs Power Clutch
Sachs Lightweight Flywheel
Quaife Limited Slip Differential (FWD)
VF Engineering Motor Mounts
VF Engineering Transmission Mount
Dog Bone Mounts
Neuspeed Billet Strut Bar Caps
Neuspeed Billet Container Caps
Painted Engine Covers

SUSPENSION UPGRADES

Weitec Height Adjustable Coilovers
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Neuspeed Front and Rear Lower Swaybars
Eurosport Rear Strut Bar
Toyo T1-S Performance Tires
Rial Daytona Wheels (Imported from Germany) Brand New
18 x 8.5 in front w/ 5 mm spacer
18 x 9.5 in rear

EXTERIOR UPGRADES

OEM VW Front and Rear Euro Bumpers
OEM VW Shaved Front Euro Strip
OEM VW 4 Motion Front Lip
OEM VW 20th Anniversary Side Skirts
OEM VW Painted Rear Valance
OEM VW Stubby Mirrors (Super Super Rare, Imported from Japan and Germany)
Bonrath Badgeless Grill
Reiger Boser Hood Extension Smoothed
Caractre Rear Hatch Blend
Shaved Side Panel Blinkers
Shaved Rear Hatch

INTERIOR UPGRADES

Recaro SRD Racing Seats
Reiger Illumination Shift ****
R32 Pedal Set

[IMG]http://www.tomassporttuning.com/gallery/albums/03-GTI-1-8T/aad.jpg[/imag