Drl turn off

Old 04-23-2019, 05:44 PM
Default Drl turn off

How can I turn off day running light (DRL) in Passat CC 2010 ?

Old 04-24-2019, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Default Welcome to Volkswagen Forum - Rules & Recommendations

If there are no settings in the MFD or sat/nav radio. You need to find someone with VAG-COM\VCDS to check settings.

Old 04-24-2019, 04:24 PM

Dear Keithuk, thank you for your response on my issue with turning off DRL on Passat CC 2010. MFD does not have setting for DRL. What is VAG-COM\VCDS as you suggested?
I am sorry for not formally introduce my self to the Forum community. However, in retrospect, my name is Bawa Mohammed from Nigeria. I am a Volkswagen enthusiast for long but always having challenges with respect to electrical issues which is unconnected to my location. However, with this Forum I think I will be at home with more experienced members surrounding me.

Old 04-25-2019, 06:44 AM
Super Moderator

You can put your location Nigeria in your profile for reference.

VAG-COM\VCDS is a cable made by Ross-Tech its the only true diagnostic cable for VAG vehicles. VCDS I know they aren't cheap.

There are cheap Chinese cloned cables on fleabay but good forums won't answer questions about those as they are a banned subject.

If you have a genuine Ross-Tech cable and its registered online VCDS Dongle Registration you can join Ross-Tech forum if you have any problems with a full AutoScan attached.

There are plenty of cheap EODB II scanners on the market but they will give false results.