Fender Media-in Cable

Old 06-27-2019, 07:30 PM
Default Fender Media-in Cable

Just acquired a wonderful 2015 GTI with the Fender audio system. The factory provided cable for the "Media-In" connection was not included. Need to get one with a standard USB female connector and am finding VW parts folks as much or more in the dark as I am. Someone out there must have one that they could provide a photo of the cable and with a close-up of the inside of the connector (would like to verify pin configuration). A VW part number confirmation would help too. Is it 000051446B ????
behande28

Old 06-28-2019, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Default Welcome to Volkswagen Forum - Rules & Recommendations

https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/ keep this in your favorites/bookmarks for part finding. It will save me looking in ETKA.

Old 06-28-2019, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Default Welcome to Volkswagen Forum - Rules & Recommendations

https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/ keep this in your favorites/bookmarks for part finding. It will save me looking in ETKA.
You won't get rid of me that easily! I'll be around as long as the car is still running.