polo cd player problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Default polo cd player problem

hello everyone
strange one this for a starter thread.

my daughter has a year 2000 polo..the 6n2 model i believe.
month or so back she said the pioneer after market cd player stopped working.
i sell cars for a living and am fairly handy round cars and would be fitting radios regular.anyway i whipped it out and went into garage found her original radio,plugged it in,code,and it fired straight up..cd player must be knackered so i thought.
this afternoon i acquired her a new cd player from one the sales cars and proceeded to pop it in..as we know its a simple job with the new din plug wiring...plugged it in..key on..nothing.
thought that strange so checked all usual things..fuses etc..nothing.
took the player out again and popped it into my van..key on..fired straight up playing no worries.
back to daughters car..original radio back in..no problem.
back to cd player again..nothing.
its got me baffled guys..anyone ever come across it before..i've all the plugs connected,aerial etc..like i say i'm fitting radios all the time but this has me puzzled??????
any assistance or guidance would be very much appreciated.
cheers everyone
alan

Old 04-21-2011, 01:42 AM

Windows Media Video, also known as WMV, is a video format encapsulated in the Advanced System Formats container format. Because that wmv video format have a high compression rate and a low quality loss, it has been accepted as one of the most popular videos formats. And that’s why we occasionally need to convert video to wmv. On the other hand, people usually find the need to convert wmv to other formats like MP4, M4V, 3GP, etc.
wmv converter is a conversion utility for window users who need to convert wmv to video formats or convert video to wmv. With a wmv converter on hand, you freely convert video to wmv or convert wmv to videos. With its simple interface and fast speed, wmv converter is sure to provide users the best conversion experience.
How to convert wmv videos with wmv converter?
Here is a step-to-step guide on how to use wmv converter. Of course, you firstly need to have this wmv converter installed on your converter.
1, add files to wmv converter
Now lunch this wmv video converter, click “Add file” to import the files you want to convert. With wmv video converter, you are allowed to deal with more than one videos at a time. You can add several files if you like.
2, set output format
If you are converting wmv to other formats, you can click the format icon and choose any format you like. The good news is that, the output formats can not only be ordinary videos, but can also be devices, scuh as Apple devices, mobiles phones and media players. And the video formats can be common videos, HD videos and online videos like FLV, Youtube, Facebook video, etc. What is more, wmv cvonerter is also capable of extracting audios out of videos.
If you want to convert video to wmv(you can convert any format video), just click “common video”-“wmv”.
3 Conversion starts
Since you are finished, just click “start” conversion and the wmv video converter will convert wmv to video or convert video to wmv with few minutes or seconds.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:19 AM

Hi, I might know what her problem is, most likely the audio format is just not supported. Have her try converting the songs from the cd to another format. Alternatively you can use online audio converter or something else.
I'm sure that will help her.