Volkswagen Golf
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1991 golf gti 8v wont start, help please!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Default 1991 golf gti 8v wont start, help please!

Hi, I have recently bought a 91 golf gti mk2 digi and on the occasions when I went to look at the car before buying it is was running well but with a slighlty eratic tick over. However, since I have bought the car it now refuses to start. The whole engine turns over on the starter but it just won't fire up, I have checked the plugs and they are wet and the leads are also working fine. I have been advised that it is either my alarm messing it around, or that my battery is not holding enough charge to create a good enough spark. The car had not been run much before I bought it, I was wondering if could this have anything to do with it? Anyone have any ideas/ similar problems? Any help would be great, cheers

Old 04-25-2011, 02:47 AM

AVI stands for Audio Video Interleave. It is a special case of the RIFF (Resource Interchange File Format). AVI is defined by Microsoft. Audio Video Interleaved (AVI) files are a common format for compressed video clips. Files downloaded from the internet often use this format.
While movies downloaded from the internet and videos recorded with digital camcorders are always AVI format. How to convert .avi to dvd mac for watching AVI video and movie on a standard DVD player? This is an important question for most of us.
Professional avi to dvd mac program can help you to convert and burn avi to dvd on mac os.
Step1. Free Download mac avi to dvd converter
Step2. Load AVI Video
Click "+" button to load AVI videos or movies to the program from your hard drive.
Step3. Edit AVI Video
You can trim and crop the added AVI video files and adjust the effects before converting avi to dvd on mac. You also can add or edit the DVD Menu of the AVI Video files.
Step4. Burn AVI Video to DVD on Mac
Click "Burn" button to burn avi to dvd mac. After burning finished, you can play the DVD from AVI videos on your DVD player.