VW Passat Bosch 5.3 ABS Module Rebuild Available!!!

Old 10-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Default VW Passat Bosch 5.3 ABS Module Rebuild Available!!!

Good news to all VW Passat owners with the cost prohibitive ABS module problem!

The fault within the Passat's Bosch 5.3i ABS module has been isolated.

Now in the process of locating a source of suitable replacement components and will be offering rebuild services for all vehicles with the failure prone Bosch 5.3 ABS/TCS unit.

Rebuild cost is anticipated to be $225.00 (estimate at this moment) and all rebuilt units will carry a 3 year warranty. The rebuild has addressed the design flaw and will outlast a new factory part.

First beta test units serviced in our shop are in process of durability testing to assure that the failure will not occur again. Please email me at [email protected] or visit www.modulemaster.com for latest info if you have a Bosch 5.3i module needing repair.

Rebuilds should be readily available early February assuming tooling and equipment arrive as scheduled.