Please help me!

Old 05-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default Please help me!

I've been searching for hours trying to find a replacement part for my 2001 Passat GLS. The part that goes around my fog light fell off my car and I don't know what its called or where to find a new one. If someone knows what this please.. help me! Attached is a pic of the same model I have, and I circled the part.
Attached Thumbnails Please help me!-wvwph63b21p091661_1.jpg  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Keithuk's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Stoke on Trent, England
Posts: 2,213

Welcome to the forum.

Well if you Name:  google.gif
Views: 5
Size:  2.0 KB passat fog lamp grille you will see loads of references to it.

ETKA call it

Cover satin black - 3B0 853 666 H B41 - 8.33

Search a breakers yard or eBay.
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Santa Albert
New Member Area
09-09-2013 01:24 PM
Volkswagen Golf
09-09-2012 04:53 AM
Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
04-11-2010 05:45 PM
Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
08-10-2009 12:50 PM
Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
04-26-2009 01:58 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Please help me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.