2010 VW CC For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 06:40 PM
Default 2010 VW CC For Sale

I am reaching out to area Volkswagen Owner Clubs, so please forgive me for blindly contacting you and not having a personal connection with club members.

Attention all Volkswagen Enthusiasts ….

Do you love working on VWs in your spare time?
Are you willing and able to provide the TLC this car is in need of?
Would you love to own a model that is no longer being manufactured?

If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of those questions, please take a moment to review the following:

2010 Volkswagen CC 2.0T Sport FWD

Light Brown Metallic with Black Leather Interior

This car was very well maintained ..... All service work has been done at the same Volkswagen dealership ....But recently it went to the dealership because of an oil leak ...... And it has never been the same. Although it was driven to the dealership for service; Unfortunately it has towed out of the dealership and returned because it no longer runs properly. There is a loud knocking in the engine compartment and according to them the engine needs to be replaced.

March 2019 the dealership replaced the rear main seal and completed all of the manufacturer’s recall campaigns. Mechanic notes on the invoice “Found oil screen torn/missing from bridge – likely lodged into camshaft” A copy of the repair invoice is available upon request stating the repairs.

This original engine has only 86,900 miles on it! So, to someone who actually knows about engines; it may be an easy fix.

If interested, please feel free to email me. I will be happy to answer any questions I can, and take a specific photo of an area of the car if requested.

I have included some photos of the car as it sits now in my driveway. It is also listed on Cargurus.com and Cars.com

I appreciate your time in reading my message. Please feel free to forward it to anyone you think may be interested, and feel free to email me with any questions.

Respectfully,

Tanya