Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Very disappointed in my purchase!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Default Very disappointed in my purchase!

I recently bought a 2002 VW Jetta 1.8T with an automatic transmission. I've had this car about 3 weeks and all I can say is I am VERY disappointed in it. I spent $4300 on it and I wish I hadn't spent more than $.43!!! It has given me nothing but trouble, greif, and headaches since I signed my name! I love the car (as in the look and comfort of it), but all the mechanical problems I've had in the short time I've owned it, are just rediculous!!! The day after I bought it, the injection coils went bad. I found out it burns oil. About a week after getting it, something under the hood started rattling or shaking or something (and I still have no clue what it is). And just yesterday I had to fill the transmission with fluid because apparently it all just "disappeared". I bought my Jetta because everyone talked about how great they are and how high their crash test rating is and how reliable they are, which I need since I am a single mother of 2 small children. But I am greatly disappointed in my purchase!