Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad service!!! Momentum of Jersey Village

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Default Bad service!!! Momentum of Jersey Village

Just move back to H-town from Florida and had to bring my GLi in for service. I came in thinking it's the usual. I'll just drop off my car and give them this car care coupon with my 40,000 miles service. The service advisor told me that HIS dealership doesn't accept these coupons! It is up to their discretion and against their policy! I have been using this booklet ever since I bought this car in '06. The service advisor told me I have to pay out of pocket and Fidelity (coupon company) will reimburse me. I told the guy, I never had to pay before. Why, now!? I called the number on the back of the coupon and the Fidelity people told me that Momentum VW of Jersey Village is in the network and should let me redeem this coupon. I even gave my phone to the service advisor so that he can talk to the guy at Fidelity. Well, that didn't work because the service advisor is still asking me to pay. I called Fidelity again and now they want to speak to the director advisor. They had a long talk with each other while I was waiting patiently for FREAKIN' 50 minutes already. Still no solution! The service advisor told me he can work out the numbers and whichever job that is not on the 40,000 miles maintenence checklist, I would have to pay out the difference. I'm like, hell no I ain't paying!! You would think that VW is VW. They should honor this coupon even though I didn't buy my car at this dealership. It would be the same if someone buys a VW from Jersey Village and then moving somewhere and getting their service done that is already paid for. It doesn't make sense for a person to pay twice. I was so pissed but kept my cool and called another dealership in Houston. Sure enough this other dealer, West Houston VW accepts these coupons. I asked the lady advisor why is VW of Jersey Village giving me a hard time about using these coupons. She said they shouldn't and that they should honor it! All in all, lesson to be learn. I would NEVER EVER go back to Momentum VW of Jersey of Village!!! It has strongly affect my decision to even consider thinking of buying another VW or a vehicle from Momentum!!! So be advised, not all dealerships are the same. Not all VWs are VWs!!! You THINK?!

Old 08-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Default Another Jersey Village VW Story "Buyer Beware"

Stay away from Jersey Village VW in Houston Texas, total rip off.