Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

about vag-tacho

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Smile about vag-tacho

hi there guys..i want to do some research in here..i changed cluster in my car...i bought the cluster from ebay..my old cluster doesn't work it's dead speedometer is dead..my question is since everyone telling me to buy the VAG-TACHO cables..if i buy that cables..can i read from my old or new cluster pin codes which i need to enter for log in..and can i correct the mileage from old cluster to new one,,and can i program the electronic immobilizer,,or if you guys can give me more information..what i can do with the vag-tacho software..thanks

Old 04-23-2011, 04:11 AM

M4V is a kind of format used for video podcasts, based on a codec used by the QuickTime. This codec is a part of the MPEG-4, a global multimedia standard and this standard was introduced to provide optimized video podcasts for the video iPod.
Professional m4v to dvd mac software can help you to convert m4v to dvd mac.
Step1. Add M4V video
Click the "+" button to add the M4V video files you want to burn, you also can drag the M4V video directly to the program. The added M4V videos will be shown in thumbnails in the right pane.
Step2. Edit M4V Video
You can Crop M4V Video, Trim M4V Video with the editing functions, you also can choose to customize DVD Menu and "Preview" the M4V video, editing function for mac is just optional. You can skip to the next step – click the "Burn" button to burn m4v to dvd on mac directly.
Step3. Start Burning M4V Video to DVD
After all is set, please click Burn button to burn m4v to dvd on mac.
Note: It will take you about 30 minutes to finish
mac m4v to dvd conversion . Then, you can enjoy and share the DVD which was burned from M4V Video on your DVD player!

Old 04-24-2011, 10:08 PM

yo man i'm not talking about no m4p or mpeg here..i was talking about vag-tacho..