I like it:mad men

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Default I like it:mad men

cheap Mad Men dvd Mad Men is one of those rare TV shows that are so big and popular. Sometimes TV is really a god. Unlike the big shows like Friday Night Lights, people watch, and prizes are **** - 16 Emmy nominations, One Tree Hill dvds more than any other play this year.It is 1960 in an advertising agency based in Manhattan. The men have slicked-back hair shirts, immaculate white suits and perfect. Gossip Girl dvds What comes out of the mouth is slapped or sued if it happened today. Toots, honey, honey. Women are sexual objects and have less brain power - as one character says: "It was like watching a dog play the piano" when a female character with hard work and passion exceeds the expectations of the lowly.How I Met Your Mother dvds Women are no better. The responsible Secretary tells another woman that they (men) has developed the technology so simple that even a woman can use. A mother smokes and drinks during pregnancy, ignoring the danger of children playing near to believe with a plastic bag for dry cleaning in the head. Some of these women act childish, as is the role that was imposed. Others are starting to reject the social straitjacket and rebel - is the beginning of a new era and became the ancestors of what is about to come to this nation as a baseball bat to the head.