I like it:gossip girl

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Default I like it:gossip girl

Gossip Girl dvdsThis is a great series and was hooked. Do not think this will be a show of deep, soulful. This is a show for teenagers, but can be enjoyed by any age (I'm in my twenties, and a medical student). It's like a soap, One Tree Hill dvds but without all the vulgarity. There are still some moments in a cliché, but really the camera work is very clever and my boyfriend and I (who looks too, and likes him, cheap Mad Men dvd but would never admit it to anyone) even said out loud about the quality of film at a time.Well I love the series, but with the school, sometimes I miss a few episodes. Therefore, to have on DVD, How I Met Your Mother dvds not only I can see back to back, I can watch episodes I missed. My only complaint: not enough episodes: p. .. It's a great show for teenagers and people in their 20. Probably will not appeal to many in the older crowd (at least 35) and can have too much content inappropriate for young people, for example, 13. It's a great show for all though. You really can relate and connect with the characters and not break character at a time. The actors are very good at what they do. They can all be beautiful people, but they are also talented.