New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gossip Girl seasons box set

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Default Gossip Girl seasons box set

Sure it went along and was entertaining, and good for the most part. We really grew to love the characters. But odd plot choices soon played into Season 4 and the die was cast for the end. I liked Samuel as an actor but god did they drag out that whole carnival thing. There are many things worth watching it through to the end though. That was just one thread that was sale Miami Vice 1-5 box set thread bare halfway through the season. Overall, I am happy that Season 1 does stand on its own quite well and as a series, it did end at a reasonable story point. It was a great show but some part of the passion left after order Friday Night Lights seasons box set the first season. If you watch Season 1, you will love it. And if you love it, you should watch it to the end. You'll enjoy it, but it may not be completely, The Unit series boxset totally satisfying, but still good. And it's lightyears better than most of the other shows, thus my 4 stars. I think the first / pilot episode blew me away on a number of levels, and unlike all of the familiar comic book characters from the Marvel & DC universes (yeah, I know there are many others, but they pretty much got the show on the road), these were all new and very human. What was it beyond the archetype of having power that no one else possessed that kept me tuned? I suppose it was all the quirky plot twists that left one feeling as though they did not really have a clue about what would happen next, and I admit, I liked that the most. Unfortunately there weren't enough others out there who could appreciate or keep up with the story, and these others fell to the wayside, leaving NBC to pull the plug. But I would be all ears and eyes if another network decided to pick up the ball and run with it, much as all seasons of Friday Night Lights boxset TNT picked up Babylon 5 from Warner Bros when it was about to fold before its 5 year story arch was to finish (Hint, Hint!!) the first season was excellent Robin Hood 1-3 then who knows what happened after that because it was all down hill from there . this season was just awful and it seemed that the writers were not even trying anymore . too bad very disappointed . I just read that Heroes has been canceled. I'm sad to see the show go. Seinfeld 1-9 box set collection I must admit that I'd Gilmore Girls season complete never heard of the show until a couple of months ago, Gossip Girl 1-3 series collection and spent the last couple of months watching all the episodes back to back. I was hooked after watching season one, disappointed that season two was so short (writer's strike), season three picked things up again, and season four had it's share of surprises.I really loved how the show gave Curb Your Enthusiasm all seasons dvds flesh and bone to the characters, and even switched them from good, to bad, to good again. The cast was fantastic, all of them. And, as for Sylar (Zacary Quinto), he was one of the creepiest villains I've ever seen on the screen. I wouldn't want to run into him on the street.This show Rescue Me season dvd has been some of the most engaging Family Guy dvd box set television I've seen in ages.My thanks to all who brought us this remarkable show. Great boxing and a great show. Hopefully there will be more seasons to come. This Is The Final Season Of Heros and I Was Sorry That They Did Not Continue It/In the 4th.Season They Featured A New Actor To This Series/ROBERT KNEPPER and Heis In The Complete 4th.Season And As His Acting Goes He BLEW Me Away/This Guy isSo Great That I Put Him In Two and a Half Men dvd set 1-7 A Class with the old time Actors Like Edward G.Robinson and George Arliss//You'll Be Seeing Much More Of Robert Knepper He Really Is What Icall A Natural Actor Like Telly Savales And It Would Not Surprise Me If Some Timein The Future We Might See Him Star in the Leading Role In Some Movie Or TV Series/The Pacing Acting Direction and Scripts Are Just Wonderful/The Complete 4 Seasons are Smallville seasons 1-9 set Just Great/So Treat Yourself To Some Great TV//Stanley Cooper Jupiter the series started off as promising but as of the 2nd Gossip Girl seasons box set season it truly wavered and went down hill. the 4th season ended at a cliffhanger so sadly we will never know how the charecters truly ended up. Another Cold Case series seasons 1-7 great season in the Heroes collection. Only disappointed that there purchase MASH on dvd sets won't be a season 5! I am a big Heroes fan and I truly enjoyed this video set. If you like Heroes you will love this season four edition.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:57 AM

I watch the show family guy regularly on tv.Its a nice show.