Cleaning rubber junk off door panels

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 05:35 AM
Default Cleaning rubber junk off door panels

Hi, everyone. Haven't posted for awhile.
I read all the other threads I could find on here about cleaning off the rubber junk off the top of the door panels. We had to take the door panels off again to fix the window regulator AGAIN.http://newbeetle.org/forums/images/smilies/mad.gif

I first tried Pine Sol and that got some of it off, I still had to scrape with an old credit card. Tried GooGone and it did NOTHING. Read on one of the threads to try rubbing alcohol, so tried and that works great. You just have to be prepared to throw the cleaning cloths away afterwards. I read about these paint remover wipes, so might try those if I find them. Wasn't plannign to go to Lowe's tonight, though just Publix and WalMart.

Anyway I will post a couple of pictures. We're thinking of NOT painting afterwards, anyone have thoughts on that? The plastic seems nice and smooth, so why couldn't I just clean and wipe with ArmorAll from time to time? The black color is still good.http://newbeetle.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Now I have to start cleaning the gray parts of the door, handle already cleaned, now just the trim parts. I;m so encouraged by the results of this, I want to clean all the sticky gooey junk off the dash too.

Old 10-30-2010, 02:24 AM

Under the engine,lebron shoes,Heat signs Jerry Stackhouse, the shoe is augmented by Zoom oxygen from the heel and Lunar Foam up the front for an acute ride that e’ryone can enjoy. The Nike Hyperize is create to decline after this twelve weeks within a bushel of colorways. even although the Nike oxygen airline Lite huge has demonstrated that it is not just capable of easy colorways as observed inside the bright males cannot leap model, it remains for getting developed producing utilization of subtle combinations which should be the situation for its newest release. Consisting of the two color palette,Nike Zoom Kobe 6, this oxygen airline Lite is developed up of the dark bottom with bright appearing inside the laces, swoosh and sole.Lastly, a translucent area inside the main reveals the traditional Nike oxygen Logo. This winter, Nike will hold on to area emphasis on lightweight efficiency engineering by directing their endeavours in the direction of uber-functional product which is pefrect to the hyperactive hoopers belonging to the world. Featuring Flywire engineering and available mesh glass windows along the upper,Nike Kobe Hustle, the Hyperize is Nike Basketball’s essential entrant from the brand’s 2009 celebration collection.