Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Rabbit pick up shell

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 11:03 AM
Default Rabbit pick up shell

Since the Golf was totaled. I've decided to give myself another project to mess with. I'm hunting for a VW pick up. I think they were called a rabbit pick up. I'm not sure on that as I know they were called a Caddy overseas. All I need is a shell that has the doors and hood on it. I've been looking for one around home here and just can't seem to find anything useable.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:15 PM

I'm still looking for one if anyone knows where I can find one.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:08 AM

All the factors that lead to produce accessories for the car manufacturing have increased in price and I was thinking if the businessmen who are engaged in these fields can get cash advance loans at lower rates. Maybe I could have already submitted my applications for some of these organizations as I saw their advertisements from the various websites but some of my friends have a bitter experience about these issues so I need to verify before taking any actions. Let me know if things are going to work in my favor.

Old 03-13-2010, 09:58 AM

I can understand there are some basic requirements that cant be differed and for the said reason we need to go for loans or any other form of cash helps from various sources. The problem is if we are not sure of paying back these money in time we would find ourselves in deep problems and the amount of debt on our shoulders are going to increase in a jiffy. There are some respite in form of the IVA but I would like to know if the organizations which provide debt advices and lead them to settle the issue with creditors can be availed everywhere. Your advices are going to be very useful for me.

Old 06-20-2010, 03:08 AM

If my guess is not wrong then I am sure some of these people who have to consistently deal with monetary transactions would feel bored after some time. To make things better for them some of the sites have come up with a brilliant idea of customizing the checks which are one of the prime instruments involving any transactions. You would be simply fascinated to witness the range of collections the site offers. Every reason for them to have a look at the site to make their work even more interesting.