PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

WTT Front End Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 02:28 AM
Default WTT Front End Conversion

I have a 2001 Tornado red jetta 1.8t and am looking for anyone who is interested in doing a trade of their tornado red golf/gti/337 or r32 front end (bumper, lip, grille, hood, headlights, and fenders) for my tornado red jetta front end (including the same parts but also including notched and painted eyelids thrown in for free). I live in Massachusetts but commute to CT regularly, I am willing to drive partway or full way depending on where you are from. If you are willing to travel to me, I have a garage to work out of (in 3 Ma, Ct, and Jersey) and all of the necessary tools. My front end has never been in an accident, never been dinged dented or anything. It has the usual highway wear marks that every 63Kmi car gets but nothing that would need attention at a body or paint shop. The lip and bumper has never been bottomed out or scratched. If your interested let me know...drop me an e-mail at stevenjknowles@yahoo.com or find me on AIM at SKMKIV. I would prefer no front ends with collision damage, but depending on how bad it is and the part it is I will consider it as I plan on selling and replacing the hood, bumper and grille (as well as having the fenders remolded with m3 vents). If you have an r32 bumper or an anniversary lip and want the conversion but are weary about the value of the trade, I am willing to talk and compensate you for some cash. I would prefer the same color for the trade, but if it doesn't come up I will still trade for another color. I am willing to travel up to 300 miles if you have a garage and the tools. I do know how to do the job, so we will not need a VW tech or anything.