Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

men's physical and mental exertion

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 05:33 AM
Default men's physical and mental exertion

so between her and his feelings will smoke off clouds scattered, so one day he vertical great suffering, can only destroy teeth pharynx to the stomach, had to put a smile whenever Yan won the white smile. and his wife grow old, and dew lover "Women's wife." man and wife is a life-long companion to Air jordan High Heelsaccompany live , and he and his wife's life as a life thing, whether rich family life harmony and happiness Ye Hao, about family life difficult, often knock knock mix mix Ye Hao, general Naofan Tian will not appear at every turn, from structure complain they do not get married while he was well aware of the lover, "the world is not ending feast," though he had many from the lover who has been comforted and happy, also had his wife can not give him the so-called love and happiness, but He is always saying that the "hit a bell when one day the monks' ideas and lover get along and it was because when men get along with his lover, who have disband on the idea as early as preparation, it will one day"
Motherhood " , often expressed Superman Enron, while women tend to "once bitten, twice shy", which is why men and women between the intelligence field, the ultimate harm is often the root source of a woman's genetic roots the site. my wife to spend money Province, to spend Valentine's fees. men have the financial power at home, my wife often buy something affordable mainly to save on the save the point, because he knows his wife is to live, usually hate not pennies, so if they spend more than the pain of knowing her, Bigfoot, even if their own pockets with more money, do not let his Jordan 11 High Heelswife see their bad free-spending habits, while Valentine is required to buy things a lot a lot are willing to spend money, spend money mean if she would look down on yourself, buy something special to pick the most expensive to buy, even if you'd be seeing pockets emptied, also willing to spend after the last penny, sometimes also buy debt lover a hobby. It is often said, his wife's eyes are always staring at the man's face, Valentine's eyes are always staring at the man's money . men look at the difference between wife and lover, regardless of geometry types, in the final analysis also economic and emotional, but almost the difference between these two categories, and these areas also the most fundamental reason is the social heart of the traditional family does not know and Ya read the resolution. modern society as more and more intense social competition, men's physical and mental exertion, in reality, not just the men, women, too, the city has a vision of a lover's wish to exclude tired, but if relationship between man and woman's lover poorly disposed if the family situation is bound to affect social Jordan 13 High Heelsharmony and coordination, so lover of fire, play well burned, or less play the best man in the eyes of his wife his wife and lover and lover of these two men in the eyes of a woman, I will not speak if there is a need to exist, nor that there is persecution and benefits of each bit, just the difference, the wife is dependent on a man's life, and lover In the final analysis only an apology for modulating emotional life bad mood, arises from some details of the small difference between the following: let his wife and pragmatic, so Valentine's retreat. let his wife at home, inside and out number one, let his wife control their own basic needs, management the men do not want tubes that contain wood and other family Youyanjiangcu all trivial things. so that he usually eat at home "clear light, chattering call peace,

Old 10-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Default men's physical and mental exertion

wow such a nice and good thread i found here,,as well as also you are providing good info,,and i will must say its just due to yours all the efforts and hard work which can be seen here.i am so glad to post on this..this has been a so interesting read, would love to read more here....good work,,good luck..