New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Banned
Talking new member

hi all! I just stumbled across this site. I'm a member of another site for vw but I wont take away from this one by mentioning the name. I am mostly into air cooled but am starting kind of a "new skool" project. and thought I might get a little input here. I have been building and driving busses and bugs for over ten years and am always glad to help. you'll notice me answering questions, smack me if I'm otta line! there don't seem to be many people answering posts here so maybe I'll stick around if I'm needed.
a note to the administrator... most forums I go to, the members can upload an avatar. when I set up my account the check bx wouldn't un check. it is handy to have these when there are multiple posts, then you can see out of the corner of you eye someones framiliar avatar and know who your reading from with out having to really look. just helps build a more friendly atmosphere. just my opinion. hope to see this site get a little more traffic.
A note to lurkers and members who don't post. the more posts a forum has the quicker it will come up in the search engines. we can all make it better by contributing. I have noticed there aren't people flaming eachother and that is great! lets build a community of like minded friends here!

Old 01-17-2011, 03:05 PM

same problem with the avatar! let me know if you figure this out... thanks!!

Old 01-19-2011, 01:02 AM

Well guys i am too new here and have no idea how to upload the avatar in the forum.If you come to know ,do share it with us.