New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Lease Question for Jetta & CC

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Default New Lease Question for Jetta & CC

Hello all, I am new to car leasing and to this forum (so please be nice with responses). I want to lease either a 2012 AWD jetta or AWD CC (both fully loaded and both automatic , most likely a 12k a yr lease for 24 months, could also be open to 36 months). I saw that they are advertising a sign and drive event where its 0 down, 0 security, 0 due at signing till the end of the month. I want to know what others are paying per month for either vehicle for their lease with this special and what i should be looking for when making a purchase price decision. I live in the south nj/philly area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:48 PM

I don't think they are offering the sign and drive deal on the 4motion CC. I think it is only the sport model. And the Jetta does not come in AWD. If you did the lease on the CC you would be looking at about $370 a month but its for 36 months not 24. I believe you also have to have outstanding credit in order to qualify for this sign and drive event too. Just thought that I would throw that out there.

Old 11-29-2011, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tillse7en
I don't think they are offering the sign and drive deal on the 4motion CC. I think it is only the sport model. And the Jetta does not come in AWD. If you did the lease on the CC you would be looking at about $370 a month but its for 36 months not 24. I believe you also have to have outstanding credit in order to qualify for this sign and drive event too. Just thought that I would throw that out there.

Ok so i went to the dealership today and this is what i got: 2012 jetta SEL w/ sunroof (nav, bluteooth, heated seats, etc) for $320.69/month, 12k miles a yr for 36 months with the sign and drive event with upfront charges for taxes & fees equal to 2k. please let me know if this is a good deal or if i should have done something lower. I have not taken the car yet it is being delivered mid December please let me know ASAP if this is a good deal because i put a deposit down and only have 24 hours to get back if its not.

Old 11-30-2011, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by LittleMamaMia
Ok so i went to the dealership today and this is what i got: 2012 jetta SEL w/ sunroof (nav, bluteooth, heated seats, etc) for $320.69/month, 12k miles a yr for 36 months with the sign and drive event with upfront charges for taxes & fees equal to 2k. please let me know if this is a good deal or if i should have done something lower. I have not taken the car yet it is being delivered mid December please let me know ASAP if this is a good deal because i put a deposit down and only have 24 hours to get back if its not.
Seems like a good deal. But for an extra $60 a month you could own the car and not have to worry about mileage. If you did the 0.9% APR for 60 months deal on the jetta that they are offering now and put a down payment of $2500, ($500) more then you currently are, you would be paying $384 for a car that you now own. This is just my look on it, but you have to do what best fits your personal life style. If you plan on getting a new car every couple of years then yes the current route would be better for you. Or you could get the 2012 Jetta GLI (which is much better then the SEL) for a little more money but take a 72 month loan and be paying around the same.