New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VW Researcher here

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Default VW Researcher here

Hi all,

I'm a grad student doing a research project on VWs and VW dealers. On the chance any of you can provide any additional insight about your VWs please just follow this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XY9WX8H. We are completely fascinated with the VW company for reasons we can't mention (so as not to bias anyone). it's anonymous and is for a research class.

Thank you,
The research monkeys

Old 12-02-2011, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Name:  VWwelcome.gif
Views: 12
Size:  951 Bytes

I've completed the survey.

I hope your here because you have a VW and not post this survey site which will be removed as spam if you don't reply?

Old 12-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Default No I am legitimate

No I am for real. I could really use your collective help. Even better if you ANY of you use a VW dealer for service.

In fact, I posted the survey on craigs list and you would not believe the obnoxious comments I got from the self-righteous weirdos on there. They allegedly felt the need to tell me they filled my survey with "bogus" data. I considered a VW as a vehicle which prompted this topic (but I really need a full size pick up because I have horse). We are just trying to do a little research on customer service. It is for academics and I just want to finish my class. It is a hard class, and I only have a a few days to collect the data because my professor is a chump. I am not a research company or spam. Your data is completely anonymous. My name is Rachel, I go to a College in Newton, MA. I have a group of 3 others working with me and we are scrambling to gather data because the class ends December 12.

And there is my story.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:32 AM

Oh and I forgot to mention that 2 of 3 group members have VWs (jetta, beetle) as does my boyfriend (CC).

Old 12-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

I've posted the link on another forum I use just to see if we have any comments.

VW survey - VW TDI forum and Audi TDI forum - myturbodiesel.com