New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Closer boxset complete 1-5

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Default Closer boxset complete 1-5

The condition was excellent and it shipped fast. Thanks I loved Seasons 1 and 2 of Heroes. Great writing and stoylines, excellent characters and especially awesome villains. But with Season 3 and now especially 4, things went south. The storylines were The Big Bang Theory collection 1-3 complete awful and the show lost it's heart. I wish they pulled a "LOST" and gave the show an ending (Even though LOST had Medium seasons series 1-6 me....well LOST, in it's final 2 seasons.)that would have been somewhat fulfilling. It's obvious that we will never get any ending to the show as production costs were so Oz boxset series 1-6 high. We could pray for a two night mini series, but purchase The Wild Wild West season 1-4 don't hold your breath. The DVD set itself matches the great quality of the other three with lots of bonus features and deleted scenes that at least give you some desert after a so so meal. Great show, but sorry to see it end. May be a mini series or movie. If we look hard inside , we are all HEROES wonderful dvd!! a must see if you are a fan of the series. product arrived when promised. A+++++ seller!!!!! Heroes over all is a great show especially season 1. Season 4 was the down fall of the show witch lead to cancellation. As One Tree Hill seasons on dvd a fan id love see Peter regain all his powers, not his one power at a time crap. Season 4 made manny twists, and ended the show with alot of questions unanswered. This is one of the best season of Heroes. Sorry that this is the One Tree Hill 1-7 set collection last one, but I will always be ready if they decide to make another season, you can count me in on acquiring it. This was a great addition to my collection of the TV How I Met Your Mother boxset 1-5 season Series Heroes!Very disappointed that they canceled the series! After what I thought was a sucky Season 3 where it seemed that the show went all over the place except where it made any sense (Bad guys becoming Good Guys and Vise/Versa, and back again) was trying to fit 50,000 gallons of liquid into 12 separate mason jars-it wasn't working. I was entertained while watching Season 3 trying to figure out this mess/puzzle. Then I received Season 4, took me about a week to open the DVD pack, because I was skeptical like Sylar trying to convence everyone "I won't hurt you!"--Yeah, Right! Okay. I started watching Season 4, and low and behold before I knew it dam-it, I was watching disc 3 going I can't stop because to me, They bought back the "wonder and fun" factor that so attracted me to Heros in the first place! Then I understand that NBC didn't sign them up for a Season 5? Anyone, did that change? I like this to keep going! Creators and writers of the show did a great job throwing curve ***** with this season....great season! The Mentalist box set collection Heroes Season 4 is a good one, well written, acted, lots of character moments and a compelling storyline. I loved it and I have loved all four seasons. Sad to see order Babylon 5 season dvds it go! While not to the standards of Season 1, the 4th Heroes season was way better in terms of story development than the last 2.. The story is tightly wound and coherent (not like Season 3) and characters do develop. Syler's struggle with Matt & Nathan and the carnival themes worked for me. Hope buy Queer as Folk dvds collection a wrap-up mini-series/movie can be pulled The Sopranos series complete off. If not, my inner-geek weeps Heroes Season Four is the best South Park boxset dvd season since 1 in my opinion. They don't throw too many characters at you all at once (more single character focus per episode); there's more character development, an interesting villain and some exciting/mysterious moments throughout. I just heard the series has been canceled so at least it got to go out Friday Night Lights complete on dvd collection on top (I'm still hoping for a wrap-up TV movie however).A fine addition to the series. I did not buy this for me, but for my son, so I cannot review the product itself, but by the look on my son's face, it was just right.'It came on time, and the price was right. It arrived safely. What NCIS 1-7 series collection more could anyone want? There were Eureka seasons 1-4 only 3 episodes this season that i would say were not good. But all of the other episodes were amazing. I just re-watched the last 3 episodes online again, and the replay value is very high, i enjoyed them even more the second time around.Especially considering the last 3 episodes were the best of the season. hi! I'm from germany. 5 stars because: 1. Really fast shipping, 2. TOP item in every way! 3. Woah sylar hot, hot, hot, perfect! Only one bad The Closer boxset complete 1-5 thing: the last season! Heroes season 4/volume 5 started off with a promise of a fresh new start for the characters that have been put through the wringer of the past four volumes.

Old 03-19-2011, 04:21 AM

Thanks for providing us the links to the dvds.I would definitely go through them.