General Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

URGENT ADVICE PLEASE!! 1.8t head replacement

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Default URGENT ADVICE PLEASE!! 1.8t head replacement

Hello, as described in previous posts my cambelt slipped and bent and snapped some valves causing me to need a replacement head,

anyway i found a ADR replacement head, My Engine is an ARZ

I did some research as to wether the the ADR would fit my ARZ and it said it would fit no problem , the guy who sold me it also said it would fit no prolem, now there are 2 differences i have noticed when examining the two heads

Difference one, sensor on ADR that was not on ARZ What is is and do i need it?

Difference two next (see pic 1 + 2) next to the thermostat housing there is another hole for a part which im not sure is! is it the dumpvalve?
Now on the ADR head it has the screw holes for it to fit but no centre hole???? Can i make this head Work?

Please see both pics, I would appreciate any help as i want to try and put it all back together tomorrow

Thanks Very Much Ben

http://tinypic.com/r/zmmn7p/7 (ADR RIGHT ARZ LEFT)

http://tinypic.com/r/egogvp/7

Old 11-05-2010, 02:36 AM

The Nike Zoom Lebron VI has certainly turn into amid probably the most well-liked sneakers as of late. probably the most almost certainly deliver about of all this attention in the direction of Lebron’s newest sneaker is certainly associated in the direction of the simple fact that Nike may be releasing a plethora of colorways belonging in the direction of the ZLVI—some dope, although other people subpar. no make any difference whether Nike will or will not hold on this tendency is nonetheless in question Nike Kobe Hyperdunk, however the dopeness with this colorway is certainly not. amid the best colorways for getting produced obtainable in the direction of the public lebron shoes, the Chalk Nike Zoom Lebron VI is inspired by Lebron’s pre-game ritual of rubbing chalk on his arms and throwing the unwanted chalk to the air.Though this pair was believed for getting an relatively limited discharge a few months, it is now obtainable on Eastbay and may even strike other stores soon. Featuring a dark ‘posite upper with vibrant pink accents, this pair yields an basic very simple composition Nike Air Max LeBron VIII, however the feminine touch offers it the required color. they are now obtainable at choose Nike stores which include Goliath. acknowledged since the “Fighting Irish” kobe bryant shoes, Saint Vincent Saint Mary appears after once again inside the Lebron sequence having to buy homage to James’ increased school. This Nike Zoom Lebron VI (6) attributes the school’s apart jersey colours of bright and eco-friendly with gold trim.