Passat Help......

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Default Passat Help......

I have a 1997 passat vr6. the downfall is the engine has a cracked head. now im looking to take the car and do the most wildest. im looking for a vr6 engine for cheap and go from there. not one from the junkyard. or sitting around with rust. im look for a passat vr6 engine or w8 cheap that has around 43000 miles or new. if anyone can help me find anything out it would be great.[:-]

Old 01-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Default RE: Passat Help......

Due some problems I was starting to think on replacing my VW Passat engine a couple of months ago, at that time I reserached the web and found many sites that sell engines in very good conditions and a very good prices. I didn't have to replace mine but I'd suggest you to do the same, reserach the net, I got like 10 quotes from sites where I looked and requested pices and conditions, as example I got a quote forthe engine I requested (1.8 Turbo v12) for $2245, i had 35K miles and 1 year warranty.
Of course don't forget to reserach complains on the vendor just to make sure they are serious!

Good luck

Old 01-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Default RE: Passat Help......

hey man thanks for the help you have an of thoes websites. im really intrested. well hey thanks for the help.....