Need some creative advice

Old 10-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Default Need some creative advice

Hey everyone. I went and got a VW jetta 2009 and I loved it but then I decided that there was nothing that I could do to make it my own so I am in the process of getting a VW passat 2000.

I want to put some HID lights on it and possibly a new bumper. I want to still make it a luxury car in and out (like a BMW E46 2002). Although I am not a beemer guy I really want that luxury feel on the outside that it has for the car I am attempting to buy (passat 2000 GLX v6).

I probably will work on the interior after the exterior (I:E-nav system, back up camera etc)

If you can give me tips on cheap deals or any advice I'd appreciate it.

Brad

Old 10-12-2010, 06:45 AM

If you actually preferred to grab a pair for Nike oxygen Max,Air Jordan 2010, it appears like now are going to be the time. Nike is build to launch the “Air Attack” also it should certainly quell all of your oxygen Max desires. witnessed right here in some brilliant colorways,Air Max 95, the pack is build to launch on April original and is also around for pre-order.Each inside the 5 pairs sports activities their individual unique colorway. Two inside the 5 use dark like a bottom coloring and accent with purple or eco-friendly laces and outsoles. A 3rd pair sports activities a grey upper that is interrupted by red-colored piping that games the red-colored laces and outsoles. Finally,www.airjordan12.com, the last two pair are completely monochromed from best to bottom in possibly a powder blue or red.