Few problems with my 2001 passat

Old 10-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Default Few problems with my 2001 passat

I bought this car used from a local used car dealer about a week ago, I've contacted him and he sounded like he would help me out, but curious as to what the volkswagen die hards may think what the problem is.

First, it seems to be leaking some sort of oil, it does not seem to be motor oil since its almost a clear color, smells different from motor oil to, I believe it may be from the compressor, has anyone ever had this problem before? I did notice the compressor a little wet, any seal I should really look for in case it is in fact leaking there? It really isn't bad, I noticed about a quarter sized spot on the ground when the car sat there for about 2 hours.

Secondly, and it doesn't ALWAYS do this, it seems to knock when idling, soon as I give it the slightest bit of throttle it goes away. I also noticed it when I turn the car on sometimes. Like I said, it doesn't do it often, I only noticed it twice, but still, its something that obviously shouldn't be going on.

Any information would really be a help, and I appreciate any responses I get in advance

Old 10-29-2010, 03:32 AM

Back in January, we initially previewed the “Christ the King” Nike oxygen Max LeBron 7, and we are now receiving term how the sneaker has arrived at particular home of Hoops locations. Featuring a maroon upper accented with a light toebox,No joy in San Francisco yet, gold laces,Air Max Lebron 7 (VII) NFW, light swoosh, gold LBJ logo for the rear, as well as a maroon oxygen max bubble within sole, this pair is certainly among the the much better colorways of LeBron James’ newest signature sneaker.It appears as although the colorways for the Nike oxygen Max Lebron VII (7) are limitless.We are seeing newer variations of LeBron James’ signature sneaker everyday, and we are now receiving term that Akron edition from the 7 could be releasing in the home of Hoops this week. Featuring a navy blue upper accented with a light swoosh,Nike Zoom Kobe 6, light flywire, gold swoosh outline, light laces, as well as a obvious oxygen Max bubble below the sole, this pair is certainly worth reading out as shortly when you reside near to some HoH locations.