Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is this part underneath near transmission a 2002 volkswagen jetta

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Default What is this part underneath near transmission a 2002 volkswagen jetta

It seems like something has hit the underneath black part here of my Volkswagen jetta wagon 2002, it is near the drivers side front under, and it looks like its near the transmission. It is scratched (red circle) and you can see its circled in cyan blue color. What is the part that's circled in blue color? It seems like something is leaking from it, and it looks like its some sort of power steering fluid, a little light red.

http://i26.tinypic.com/25qq9l2.jpg - Whats the black part thats circled in cyan? Somethings leaking from it or as a result of hitting it.

Also what's the part in green?

http://i29.tinypic.com/inygqs.jpg

- Thanks guys

Old 08-02-2010, 08:38 PM

that would be the transmission pan. If its leaking then you might have a small hole in it

Old 08-23-2010, 03:08 AM

\\\The days of sweating tan uniforms are sweat affixed to our bodies. you are free to find seats Enami, than to send him bottles of frozen mineral water. to cherish the front of people, ah! \Mint is very useful remarks, immediately transfer the Enron thought: \Frozen bottles of mineral water to visit the set. \Mint is the Carrefour supermarket in the South Street entrance encounter Orthodox's.Home refrigerator was empty, do not add food she would go hungry. She went to Carrefour supermarket and buy a lot of instant noodles, ham, stewed beef, like fast food to eat. Big bags of sachet from the supermarket came out to see the Orthodox, he was with a colleague on the road patrol. Blazing sun, the two young police to wear starched uniforms not a trace of harsh, piercing a kind of shield-like Hidetake A majestic, alert eyes wander shuttle sharp. For the sake of it in the workplace, he saw a she just smiled and nodded, did not come talk too much.This is a mint first saw the work of the Orthodox, gave her a special feeling of righteousness. Increasingly feel that the police his brother really is, look is professional character is also positive, safe care to find him there be a life-long. If still misses that I only have the table Enami, is simply a fool.Lunch time has passed, mint stomach rumbling with hunger, whining, immediately into the kitchen from the noodles cook, beat an egg cut a trunk and a few vegetables and ham came alive again, there will be a lunch. Just finished surface, called the monsoon to her: \Section 22: surname seat in heaven there is a road you do not go (10)Mint also Upon my honor him: \\\\\Monsoon feeding into what did not ask the other from the topic: \open solution for Yes,wedding gown, this is get you out. \Mint thought: \\\Saturday the temperature that day was the highest in the summer, there is 30 feet 67 degrees. After sunset until dusk, hot still harder and harder. Mint came out from the air-conditioned room, hot air surrounded her on the instant,\Clock had just eight points, whole body sweating pores scrambling out. So she went downstairs, not far from the bus station, it was already sweating, this weather is too hot.Fortunately, she had to wait 56 bus will soon enter the station, after the beginning of summer air-conditioned buses in the city open up the tickets accordingly a dollar. It is piece of cake, the people who are out willingly.The feeling of cool air-conditioned car more after that car were too crowded, almost no place to stay. Mint to go backwards through the heavy crowd, according to her experience by bus and then the back of a crowded bus car will be more relaxed. Sure enough,are complex people, the car behind to loose a lot, but she was just over it, I paused in my tracks. Because she saw the car on the right of that last row of seats in the second row, window seat I sat Enami. His head leaning against the glass windows, the whole family seems to be asleep with his eyes.He resigned from the school gone? Now is where to go? Why sleep on the bus? Mint does not want to care about this man, I turned around a turn and deliberately did not see him,wedding gowns, but doubts have uncontrolled mind automatically jump out.