Volkswagen Golf
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VW Golf 4 1,6 AKL engine issue. no Engine performance

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 03:25 PM
Question VW Golf 4 1,6 AKL engine issue. no Engine performance

Hey all,

I buy 1999 VW Golf 4 1,6 74 kw Petrol with issue. Its hard to start engine. If engine starts, it shaking and working innormal. Crankshaft and camshaft sensors replaced. Spark plugs and spark plugs wire preplaced.

Diagnostic show ( Autocom) 01177, 01314, and +30 terminal issue, but all was deleted after first my scan.

Most interesting was that when I want see live parameters, they random change every 5-10 seconds.

Check video :

Anyone have idea how to found solution for this issue ?

Old 07-23-2021, 03:30 PM

Also engine is laggy. He slow increase and decrase RPM. Sometimes increase and keep that rpm for some minutes (maximum 2 mins even)

I tried order ECU from ebay, but this idea dont work. Recieved ECU was with immo, and I cant test it normally. Immo cluster light was blinking and I cant start even. But even with buyed ECU engine parameters were unstable.

When I put back OLD ECU, noething changes.

When car is off, and ignition is on, diagnostics anywhay show jumping parameters...

I tried disconnect engine wiring loom from ECU, make diagnostics, even with all sensors disconnected, it show jumping parameters.

I tried disconnect Crankshaft sensor while engine was idling. But noething changes - engine was indling, shaking, RPM and other params was jumping.