Volkswagen Golf
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Latest ASUS N43EI48JF-SL 14" Notebook review

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Default Latest ASUS N43EI48JF-SL 14" Notebook review

I recently bought the Asus SUS N43EI48JF-SL 14" and I am very happy with my decision. Let me start by explaining briefly what I was looking for a new laptop, because I think it will give the reader a better information to decide if this laptop is good for them. I was looking for the following: 1) Less than $ 1000 in price, 2) screen size from 13 to 14 "3) Windows 7 is already installed (I did not want an old computer Vista I have to manually update for Windows 7 I), 4) At least 400 GB hard drive, 3 GB DDR3 RAM and a Core 2 Duo SU7300 processor Pentium equivalent or higher, 5) Thin and light, Despite a netbook offers a small size and portability, do not want to sacrifice power and performance for everyday tasks.
Performance: Able to drive smoothly and efficiently all I wanted to do at this point. It is even faster than my 3 year old Inspiron 15.6 "Dell I had paid $ 1300 for both.
Size and weight: Could not be happier with the sleek and lightweight. It seems even better in person than in pictures.
Quality: Some people may think that you are sacrificing quality for a laptop with these specs for under that pice, I think this computer is very well built and can claim that it is up to the very expensive models or mark in the same class.
Warranty: The warranty offers protection accidental extra piece of mind, which is also something that is not often included at no extra cost in other phones.
Keyboard: Very easy to use, good design!
Overall, I can not be happier with my purchase. I am very happy to share with you. I bought the laptop though PickRice.com- Buy laptops, tablet PC, accessories and more here at PickRice.com. Of course, there are better laptops on the market, as some would say, This computer definitely win "five stars" and I think anyone looking for an affordable, ultra-portable laptop with powerful performance will be very happy as well.