Volkswagen Golf
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I love it:how I met your mother

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Default I love it:how I met your mother

How I Met Your Mother is a comedy Friends style twenty five (Lily, Marshall, Ted, Robin and Barney) in New York. How I Met Your Mother dvds Lily, a kindergarten teacher and Marshall, an aspiring lawyer, was all the past nine years, and in the first episode, they are incurred. Ted, an architect and friend of Marshall roommate and best, One Tree Hill dvds was to watch their perfect conditions for the past nine years and decide it's time for him to find her someone special. Barney, wearing costumes almost anywhere, cheap Mad Men dvd the best friend of Ted and the other the most hilarious character on the show. And finally, Robin, a television journalist, just join the group when Ted decides that it could be one.Gossip Girl dvds The story is told from the perspective of Ted and the show is essentially a love story in reverse. In 2030, Ted tells the story of two teenagers how he met his mother, from the jokes he and his friends in 2005. Five of them lies in MacLaren (the Central Perk) and trying to navigate planning a wedding, finding a soul mate, and legendary moments every day. Each episode takes us to discover that the "mother", but leaves the viewer wondering if the woman in question is the wife of Ted, or if they are still children.