Cabrio drafting me

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 12:46 AM
Default Cabrio drafting me

On the way to work today, driving in my new Civic (which I've had to keep under 60 mph for the first 500 miles for the initial oil change to be effective) on route 70 in maryland, which I'm sure someone is familiar with, nets you the ability to see literally 100s of cars a minute. 15% of the cars I drive on the road with to work and home every day are VWs. The most hilarious thing in my eyes is that when I Cabrio was drafting me on the way to work this morning, I thought it was Jetta. I was certian it was a Jetta HB. The hyper whites told me it was a 1.8T or a VR6... but as soon as the truck to the right of us fell behind, it passed me and I saw it was a Cabrio.

How many people hear can say they have honestly made that mistake before?

Old 01-12-2011, 09:39 PM

Get all of the best Toronto Raptors jerseys,NBA 10allstar Jerseys, hats, accoutrement & mercdukeise from DFN Sanchorages. Featuring a absurd alternative of Toronto Raptors bassinetbrawl jerseys & shirts, our amounts are angry. With hundreds of Torassimilate Raptors apcarvel & commodity accounts to baddest from, the Team Fan boutique & Lids shops for NBA insolateetball admirers at DFN Sports cannot be exhausted.While our Team Fan Shop allyhip accompanys a great sacception of accouterment,Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys, jerseys,Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys, hats & added Toronto Raptors merchandise, our affiliation with Lids actions basketball fans a great sacclamation of Toronto Raptors hats that is additional to none. Take a look at all of the great Toronto Raptors basketball hats in abounding altered appearances & blushs today, and be sure to appearance off your new Toronto Raptors hat areaver you go. Be abiding to attending to DFNactions.com for all of your Toronto Raptors basketball jerseys, apparel, hats, merchandise & accessory, and don't absence the blow of our abundant NBA hats, apparel & jerseys accessible. NBA Adidas Oklahoma City Thbeneath Rebulge Road Jersey Rusadvertise Westbeck 0