My Bugzie

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Default My Bugzie

Today was my first really day driving my lil funbug Bugzie. I must admit it was the bestest day in weeks (yes, I know there is no such word but there is no other way to express my excitement).

First off, I have owned her for almost 2 weeks. My DH and I were planning on buying a silver TS from the dealer when he found her on craigslist. We test drove her and I was smitten the moment I placed my foot on the clutch. The previous owners (5) did not take care of her so we had alot of cleaning to do and de-gluing. Apparently the previous owners thought it best to glue everything in sight --- I mean EVERYTHING. The glove compartment - glued, sun visor - glued, armrest - glued, seats - glued, speakers - glued and so on... The headliner was also nasty, interior trashed and overall my little Bugzie was crappy looking, but nothing a little TLC couldn't solve. So far we have replaced the stereo, fixed the sunroof, redid the headliner, removed crappy tint, and cleaned the interior. Now here we are 2 weeks later and I'm driving my *** of with a smile.

Just thought I would share my other wise crappy over worked but Bug Loved Day...

Cheers,

Old 01-21-2011, 01:16 AM

he just nibbles it stays in his bowl mostly all day iv'e also tried the wet dog food same response he does the same with the dry food.