Which Beetle?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 01:12 AM
Default Which Beetle?

I guess I'm in the right place for this!

I am assuming people who post in this particular section of the forums have volkswagen beetles. I will be buying my first car soon, and I've thought about it a lot and I think I want a VW beetle.

I was curious to see which year/model/type would be best. Maybe people who have a lot of problems with their cars can tell me that that type has a problem. Or others who LOVE their cars and have few problems wouldn't mind telling me that also?

So far I have heard that VW beetles are really good cars. People love them a lot, and keep them for a very long time. Easy to repair...hmm...Only a couple things I've heard that were bad about them. One was that I should not get one with "turbo" and another was that they were not good cars in winter? I am not sure which beetles those people were talking about, or even if what they said was true in the first place.

But I would like to hear what people say. Of course I'll be doing my own research, but a little jumpstart in the right direction would be useful.

Thanks!