PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Stainless Steel Bumper for VW Karmann Ghia US,EU,EUBlade,Beetle US,EU,EUBlade,Bus T2.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Default Stainless Steel Bumper for VW Karmann Ghia US,EU,EUBlade,Beetle US,EU,EUBlade,Bus T2.

Hello Len,

What do you thing for payment ?.

When you can conduct it ?.

I am waiting to hearing from your reply to send the bumper . Because the bumper is packed now. I will off office from Jan 01st to 03rd, 2010.
If every thing is ok, I can send the bumper to you on today. If not, i must keep the bumper until to receive your money.

Please provde your full address and telephone number for me. Because the shipper will contact you once the bumper come ther.

As I told you before that I will show the cost of bumper US $100 as a gift on customs's invoice. Is it possible ?.

Looking forward to hearing from your response.

Rooney.

Attached Thumbnails Stainless Steel Bumper for VW Karmann Ghia US,EU,EUBlade,Beetle US,EU,EUBlade,Bus T2.-dscf6441-copy-chu-.jpg   Stainless Steel Bumper for VW Karmann Ghia US,EU,EUBlade,Beetle US,EU,EUBlade,Bus T2.-dscf6444-copy-chu-nho.jpg   Stainless Steel Bumper for VW Karmann Ghia US,EU,EUBlade,Beetle US,EU,EUBlade,Bus T2.-dscf6467-copy-chu-nho.jpg   Stainless Steel Bumper for VW Karmann Ghia US,EU,EUBlade,Beetle US,EU,EUBlade,Bus T2.-3-copy-chu.jpg   Stainless Steel Bumper for VW Karmann Ghia US,EU,EUBlade,Beetle US,EU,EUBlade,Bus T2.-vw-beetle-copy.jpg