PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MkV R32 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Default MkV R32 for sale

I am selling my MkV R32 (379 of 5,000). I am in college and simply can not keep up with the payments.
-3,600 miles (had oil changedat 2,000 miles; used synthetic)
-250hp/236tq; DSG transmission; All-wheel-drive
-United Grey; opted for the PPS treatment from the dealership, which includes a "Permanent" wax coat, clear bra covering front of hood, front headlights, front part of front fenders, and side mirrors; also includes a coat of teflon material on carpets inside to ease with cleaning ($1,500 option)
-Tinted windows; really helps keep the sun off the interior
-INTERIOR: all leather interior, heated front seats, electronic lumbar control (driver/passenger), height adjustable seats, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, dual-climate control, 6 CD in-dash player, mp3 plug-in (in glove box), Sirius sat. ready, 10 airbags, digital read-out with all theinformation you would want and more, rain-sensing wipers, heated side mirrors, too much to list...If you want to read more about this amazing car, go to www.vw.com and search for R32; you will get all the info there. All 5,000 cars brought to the US last year are essentially the same, except for the color choice and the NAV option. This car does NOT have the NAV option; however, unless you go on a lot of road trips, I don't think it's necessary.
-I also have a set of OZ Ultraleggera, black wheels for this car (18"). They weigh only **19lbs.** These are the lightest wheels I could find anywhere. They really compliment the car as well.

I will be listing this car and the wheels on eBay and in the local papers. Asking $34,500, which is thousands off the price I paid for it. This car is essentially off the showroom floor. In my opinion, it is faster now than it was when I first bought it. No scratches, dents, dings--EXCELLENT showroom condition. If you have any questions, PLEASE CALL me at 970-210-3120, Paul Breaux.

Thanks.