PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 2007 Red GTI. FAST!!! HANDLES!! Low Mileage. Great Condition

Old 10-13-2010, 10:34 AM
Arrow FS: 2007 Red GTI. FAST!!! HANDLES!! Low Mileage. Great Condition

I have for sale a 2007 Red VW GTI Coupe with just shy of 32,000 miles on it.

Basics: Manual gearbox. Leather, heated seats, CD, MP3, Sunroof, Xenon headlights... basically everything except for Nav.
Well kept. Garage kept.

The good Stuff: (I will post PICS and exactly what all mods are later as I have to go back and look at everything to make sure I've got the right brands)
Full Exhaust system, w/ Eisenmann Can. Front Mount Intercooler, Neuspeed Cold Air Intake, Chip, Neuspeed short shifter, Full Coilover suspension. Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Lid, Carbon Fiber Front Grill. Carbon Fiber Engine Cover. Euro Tailights. Front Big Brake Kit.

All work done professionally, mostly by Leighton's Garage in Minnetonka.

NOT INSTALLED: I have a Carbon Fiber Hood for the car that I took off when I decided to sell the car and am including it with the car in addition to the stock hood.
Also I have a larger Turbo that I bought but have not installed that I would also include with the purchase.

Snow Tires on Stock Wheels. I've sold my summer wheels as I had a buyer for them already.

This car handles extremely well and is very fast... and could be a lot faster if you install the bigger turbo.

The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am moving to Montana and need All Wheel Drive out there as they don't take good care of roads out there.

I'm Asking $16,500 for the the car with everything included. Stock, the car is woth $15,500 and has well over $5,000 (not including labor) put into it.

This is an extremely good deal and if I had the time and patience, I could likely get far more money than I am asking, but need to get rid of it before I move.

PM or call me with questions and feel free to come for a test drive.

612-747-9847

Thanks, Joe