PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

CAR POSTERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Default CAR POSTERS!!!!

Hey Everyone!
Have ever you thought of immortalizing your car?!? Well, don’t pass up your chance,my roommate and I printing posters of cars!The poster comes in two forms: a poster paper with a foam board backing reinforcing the integrity and a basic high quality poster paper, both have a semi-gloss finish. The standard size for the two forms are 18 x 24 inches. If you would like a customizable size, theyare available butprice can vary.The cost of our 18 x 24 in. poster paper with foam backing is going to cost $45.00 and the 18 x 24 in. high quality poster paper is going to cost$35.00, all shipping is included unless you want extrapackaging. Also, if you reside in or around the Albany, New York area or Long Island, NY area,we could meet up to pick up/drop off, instead of mailing.
We have come to find out to attain the best resolution for your picture, use a camera with at least 7.0 mega pixels and 300 dpi or higher. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at SLPrinting@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you,
Mike