Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tablet Computer Technology two

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Default Tablet Computer Technology two

Tablet Computer Technology two
Most people haven't heard of tablet computers. A tablet computer in its most simple form is a laptop computer like Ramos W12 with a touch screen. Touch input is becoming very popular on electronic devices of all types these days. Whether it's a cell phone or video game, touch screens are appearing on all sorts of electronic gadgets of Window N50. If you remember watching science fiction movies like Star Trek and seeing the crew members tapping away on a small notebook like electronic device, you have a pretty good idea of what the SkyPad M6 looks like. Early tablet computers came equipped with keyboards but the tablets that are being revealed in the major trade shows, are missing the keyboard. Traditionally tablet PCs have been used with an electronic pen that is used to write on the screen or make input selections. The latest craze is called "multi touch" input. The books are simply downloaded onto the electronic reader. Hundreds of electronic books with Cube U10GT can be stored on one device. Tablet PCs are being manufactured smaller and thinner to resemble these electronic readers.
Cube U8GT
AigoPad N700
Zenithink ZT-180

Old 10-04-2011, 07:52 AM

i was thinking to get a kindle for i would use a tablet mostly for reading. only i couldn't play my browser games with it, and i am pretty much addicted to ramacity

Old 10-15-2011, 06:31 AM

A tablet computer in its most simple form is a laptop computer like Ramos W12 with a touch screen. Touch input is becoming very popular on electronic devices of all types these days. Whether it's a cell phone or video game, touch screens are appearing on all sorts of electronic gadgets of Window N50. If you remember watching science fiction movies like Star Trek and seeing the crew members tapping away on a small notebook like electronic device, you have a pretty good idea of what the SkyPad M6 looks like.taha will be very diffecult for me because it os not a easy worek

Old 10-29-2011, 12:50 AM

If you remember watching science fiction movies like Star Trek and seeing the crew members tapping away on a small notebook like electronic device, you have a pretty good idea of what the SkyPad M6 looks like.Traditionally tablet PCs have been used with an electronic pen that is used to write on the screen or make input selections.