Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Suddenly My Golf Swing Felt Right And The Ball Screamed Off The Club

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 02:23 AM
Default Suddenly My Golf Swing Felt Right And The Ball Screamed Off The Club

Suddenly My Golf Swing Felt Right And The Ball Screamed Off The Club

I have been working on my golf swing ever since I received your Power Pack. Every morning when I wake up the first thing I do is play my mind titleist golf clubs movie. I go through each frame of my golf swing the way you say in the book.My local driving range do a special 'off-peak' offer of a hundred ***** for the price of thirty from 07.30 to 09.00 Mondays to Fridays. So I drop by on the way to work and hit a few Taylormade r7 cgb max driver *****.The other morning when I got to the driving range I did my warm-up exercises the way you say in the book, then I played my mind movie, addressed my ball and fired off a six iron. There's a small mound like a golf green with Taylormade burner tour driver a flag on it 160 yards from the tee. My six iron screamed off the face of the club and landed right by that flag. It felt so good I just could not wait to play another shot.It went on and on; just about every six iron I hit landed on that small green. My TaylorMade R9 TP Driver felt absolutely right. I did not want to hit another club. I must have hit fourty ***** and only two or three missed the green.When I eventually persuaded TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep TP Driver myself to try my rescue club the results were not quite so good. They were still better than normal, but they were not all clean strikes like the six iron shots I'd been hitting.So I was not feeling as confident when I plucked my five wood from the bag. It did not matter, the first one flew right to the end of the range. I am here to tell you that every single shot I hit with that club went straight as an arrow.