Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

North Brunswick, Dark VW

Old 06-07-2009, 02:37 AM
Default North Brunswick, Dark VW

Hey 'kid who thought he was hot **** in that dark VW at the North Brunswick McDonalds'

(For all those who do not fully identify with the preceding remark, let me expand:

I was at my local McDonald's patiently waiting for my turn to order. A dark colored, de-badged VW jetta was ordering in front of me. I turned down my music out of courtesy. However, that allowed me to listen in on these ****** ordering things that didn't exist (like a Big Mac snack wrap) and giggling (like the little p*ssies they were) at the girl taking their order, who had a bit of an accent. You need not know more)

I got my order, and paid, and was respectful to the girl who took my order. I saw you wait in the larger parking lot to the side and then take off before I got a chance to express my frustration.

Just so you know, you're a *****. Your antics were not funny. You're a low-life spoiled kid who managed to get a nice german vehicle and thinks he's the hottest thing since pork-fried rice (my personal favorite). I wish you had waited for me. I wish when you drove away, and I honked my horn, you realized you should stop. Frankly, I would have stood up to you and told you, to your face, that you're a little piece of c*nt meat that doesn't have the right to come around a try to degrade the girl who has to work at 3AM to make sure f*aggots like you don't have to go hungry.

So come around here again, you little *****. I have that silver Legacy GT and I promise if you get in my way, I will beat you down.

To the rest of you, driving VWs and respecting your fellow brothers and sisters, keep on truckin.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:09 AM

lmao big mac snack wrap...that sounds kind of good actually

he didn't order a McPenis Fillet?

Old 06-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Default North Brunswick Dark VW

just wondering who all lives in north port thats on here.i saw a s14.5 on 41 right off sumter on friday. wonder if anyone else thats into cars lives in this slow townanything car wise ever go down in north port?