Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

A new opportunity!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator
Default A new opportunity!

I wanted to share this opportunity with you guys. Has anyone heard of MonaVie? I'm sure JRail has cause it started here in Utah, down in South Jordan. The product is MonaVie, a nutritional beverage that is very, very healthy for you. Drinking only a few ounces in the morning and at night is equal to eating 13 servings a day! The main thing in the juice is the acai berry found in the Amazon. The anti-oxidants in MonaVie clear out all the junk in your body, as if you ate 13 apples, bananas, or any other fruit everyday for like a month, or however long you decide to stay with the company, either as a consumer or as a distributor like me, making real good money. My wife and I got started in this business and just wanted to let everyone know about it and see if they are interested in more information.[/align]

Old 10-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Default RE: A new opportunity!

i have a freind that sells it
he brings me in a bottle now and then
kind of funny he droped one off today to me
i put sme plugs in his mazda 626 and he gave me a $40 bottle not to bad of a trade

Old 10-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: A new opportunity!

not bad at all. The MonaVie juice really is a great product, and gets ya healthy! If you sign up as a distributor, it's a great way to get he juice and make really good money at the same time. My neighbor just made his first million dollars and has been in the company since February. He came over with his new Mercedes they gave him for reaching that milestone. Can't wait to get mine!!