Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

MTS Converter for Mac, convert mts files on Mac OS with Mac MTS Converter

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 03:52 AM
Lightbulb MTS Converter for Mac, convert mts files on Mac OS with Mac MTS Converter

MTS Converter for Mac is a highly praised software by Mac users for easily converting MTS files to popular video formats: avi, mpeg, wmv, mov, mp4, divx, xvid, mkv, flv, swf, 3gp, vob, dvd, etc. This software also supports convert MTS to mp3, wav, aac, ac3, m4a, mka audio files for Mac OS X. Those video & audio files converted by Mac MTS Converter can be played on personal players such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, NDS, Wii, etc.

As a multifunctional software, MTS Converter for Mac lets you edit your MTS files. Cut MTS file with ease to keep the desired parts, merge several MTS files together seamlessly, split a MTS file into several parts to fit for your digital devices, add watermarks to MTS, adjust MTS video size, quality, bit rate, frame rate, and more to create interesting video.

MTS to iMovie Converter MTS to FCE Converter for Mac Mac MTS to QuickTime Converter MXF to iMovie Converter PDF Password Remover for Mac Adobe DRM Removal MTS Converter for Mac Lion

Old 07-28-2011, 05:17 AM

thanks for sharing...
actually i tried this program, but i hope its conversion speed would
be more faster.
at the same time, one of my friends recommended me try Moyea Video
Converter for Mac, so i tried it and it made me excited for its high
fast conversion speed, compared with other similar programs in the
market

Old 08-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Lightbulb SWF Converter Mac, convert SWF to video for Mac, SWF Converter for Mac

SWF Converter Mac is an ideal application for converting SWF to video files on Mac, which can be run on Mac OS X Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, and Tiger. SWF Converter Mac allows to convert SWF to MOV, MP4, M4V, MPG, DV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, and MKV on Mac OS X. Under the help of Mac SWF converter, you can also extract the audio tracks from SWF video and save as MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, etc.

Want to transfer SWF to your electronic devices? Just download and install SWF Converter on your Mac, and then convert SWF to iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, BlackBerry, Palm, Walkman, etc. Download the demo of SWF Converter Mac and try to convert SWF to your preferred video formats on Mac.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:41 AM

Hello, everybody, I also need to convert a number of high-definition video, I used a lot of versions of the effects are not very satisfied, there will be some inadequacies, and later found a very good utility software online, a new Emisoft MTS converter tool is very easy to use, easy to operate, do not look at the tutorial instructions can smooth operation, and there are features you need to adapt to all the needs of the user, Come Just do it, you deserve!
MTS Converter is especially designed for HD video lovers to convert their MTS files to all popular video files like MTS to AVI, MTS to WMV, MTS to MPG, MTS to MOV, MTS to DVD, etc. At the same time, it also supports all other formats that common mobile phone supported.
It provides rich fuctions: capture pictures, setting diverse advanced profiles, create video from pictures, split one source file to several or output certain segment by setting exact time length, etc.
Main Features of MTS Converter

• Convert AVC HD(.MTS) to all standard video formats like AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, DVD, etc and various audio files like AAC, AC3, MP3, WAV, WMA, etc.
  • Support batch conversion, you can import more input mts files to the file playlist
  • Provide rich profiles, customize and save your profile for future use
  • Capture current pictures by click "snapshot" and save the current image to snapshot folder
  • Supports extract audio, pictures from video
  • Split one source file to several
This MTS Converter is distributed by Emisoft Studio
You can try this function is very powerful MTS converter software, there are those functions that you say, you can learn from it and see that you have no help.
More useful software introduction, please visit the following URL:
MTS Converter-Easily convert mts video to AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV
Browser from Google search elements Keywords: Emisoft MTS converter you can find this powerful software.