Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

movies

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 03:53 AM

what the different i have experienced through the Hollywood movies....
for the very first time i was aware with many of the Hollywood flicks as a thrill which have nothing to do with the reality .. in a proper world it would be apt to say it an entertainment by fantasy.. though here are many motion stories based upon the reality as well ... yet i was more intended to see the Fantasy, Sci-Fi or Horror ones as i think this is the area Hollywood films have expertise in along with several other genre based .. but at the movement i got to see Transformers, Terminator, Harry Potter Series and Super Hero themed movies i thought that i was right with my opinion .. and the same passion in me for similar genre Hollywood flicks still drives me to see the show full of fantasy and adventures.. and for this i will must say.. Thank You Hollywood !

Old 08-08-2013, 07:00 AM

there are some big announcement have been done for the big releases in the year of 2015 in form The Avengers 2 and Man Of Steel 2 most awaited ones among many others .. it is also coming to listen that Batman will accompany the Super Man in its second installment .. this is quite predictable to me as the director of a franchise is the one the writer of the other.

Old 05-08-2014, 12:00 AM

Amazing Spider Man 2 - Not bad....

Old 09-23-2014, 09:30 AM

Oooo I need to watch chinese zodiac I really liked operation condor