Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

movies

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 06:21 AM

this is weekend which is awaited most and now I'm into it now so what is up to have a great show tonight .. is Beautiful Creatures is enough to sensationalize your senses .. i may just guess as I've not seen the movie yet and going to catch up with this as well right now....

Old 06-24-2013, 06:54 AM

you have recently watched the super heroism through iron man 3 and man of steel yet the show is not going to nstop here as thor 2 is in line to get released soon .. don't let your thrill and curiosity die as there is more to deliver you best...

Old 06-25-2013, 06:34 AM

when all the buzz about anything come to an end there is some mother ones which makes it start from scratch as this point of time the second installment of the spider man is in many talks for its well known actor going under the skin of a villain to play for this time ..

Old 06-26-2013, 06:34 AM

hello this i me repeating myself here but with a new source of entertainment this time and you what it's .... most praise acclaimed Mr Torentino directed Django Unchained ... tight storyline and better act .. you may run the show right after work you are indulged in or whenever you find it suitable to go with it ... it'll full you with thrill for sure..

Old 07-20-2013, 12:32 AM

Watching Friends at the moment..i actually thought it is waste of time..now i think i have become obsessed with this sitcom. I google it all the time and have watched all the seasons 4 times..this is turning out to be insane.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:02 AM

I saw Hangover 3 yesterday...yeah i know it has been a long time since it got released..but i i just didn't had the time..anyways the movie definitely not lives up to its reputation. Less humor, boring plot makes it even worse..i just loved the other two parts..couldn't they deliver a lot more than that.

Old 07-29-2013, 02:32 AM

hey Dumi .. you have right quoited here about the newly arrived movie with the title Only God Knows as i was planning for the show .. now it is in my wishlist to be seen soon..

Old 08-01-2013, 03:41 AM

why not Dumi .. but along with the animation title you have quoted there is another with the name Wreck It Ralph a strong contender to deliver you a sound entertainment .. what the movie is all about i am not going to reveal here as you have to catch up with the show to know it..

Old 08-02-2013, 02:09 AM

yes Dumi you have right suggested a classic movie and another one similar to the genre is with the name of Crazy Heart .. if you have not caught up the show yet you must go for it .. and yes .. don't forget to post a thank to me here

Old 08-03-2013, 02:30 AM

a sudden to my mind made me watch Watchmen another time .. this is the number .... ahhh .. i can't remember what it is now .. but the a tight storyline and gripping act make it worth to go for the one of its kind show again and again ..