Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

Supercharging an 07 VW Jetta

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Default Supercharging an 07 VW Jetta

So, I just picked a 5 cylinder jetta the other week. I orginally owned a DSM.. Where I could find anything quickly. Now that I have a jetta, its been a little bit tougher.

I was thinking, I love the 5 cylinder. I know I could've gone with a GLI or something, but honestly, I think not many people around this area have heard of a 5 cylinder, here, its all about 4 cylinder or 8.

I've been searching around for a Supercharger kit for my jetta. I've looked at all the major supercharging companies, but haven't really found anything. Anybody have any suggestions?
Or know of someone where I can purchase one?

Any thing will be a great help, Thanks!!

Old 10-20-2007, 09:52 PM
Default RE: Supercharging an 07 VW Jetta

Please let me know if you find anything, I'm interested as well.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:54 AM

i don't think there is a kit for the 5 cylinder, but go to bahn brenner.com and they sell justasupercharger all you would have to do is get it mounted so the pullys line up and a longer belt to fit the extra pully(might be a better idea to havea professional do it unless your a goodwelder)then get custom pipes made (any muffler/ehaust shop can make them)they say the compresser is good for 20 psi as well so that would be they way i would do it

Old 03-07-2008, 08:26 AM

try rapidparts.com, they deal with audi and vw after market upgrades. i know they sell superchargers, just not sure for an 07.

Old 08-23-2008, 12:42 PM

They have freakin everything