New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Volkswagen Jetta TDI

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Question Volkswagen Jetta TDI

I have owned a 2006 volkswagen jetta tdi for about a year now, and after having my brother use it for the first 8 or so months, damage has come about on the car. The underside of the front bumper is incredibly worn down, there are two jack marks on the side of the car just below the rear door (which hopefully can be covered by a side skirt), both of the sun visor's have the mirrors cracked, the floorboards are incredibly stained and the hood is dented. Now, I have to fix all of these problems but in the process I would like to mod the car as well. I have been looking for various parts for a while now but I have not found a good priced ground trim kit for this jetta. If anybody knows of a good place to get parts for this car for after market parts and whatnot, please help me. I would like to get this car fully custom and make the silver paint job into a nice dark grey or a slightly flat black with upgraded headlights, ground kit, bumper, black rims which I have already found a great set, as well as interior upgrades such as seat covers, floor mats to replace the old stained ones, dash cover, and possibly any further mods that will give it a good red, black and grey interior effect with the dark ashy grey on the exterior, thanks for any help in advance!!!