New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newbie In Rochester

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Default Newbie In Rochester

My name is Shawna and im new to the jetta fourms actually Im new to the Jetta as well. Let me explain a bit. I am in the process of buying a Jetta, its a 2003 1.8T. For the past 6 years I owned a modded out 2003 Ranger. Unfortnatly my now ex room mate stole the keys to the truck off the table while i was sleeping. I had just gotten done with working from 630 an to 930pm. Im full time for Panera Bread and part time I work for Gamestop. But like i said I was asleep when he took the keys off the table. I got a call from a police officer telling me that my truck was at a impound and that I could pick up the following day. At that point I informed him that it was stolen. Thext day I get a ride to the impound. i was so excitied to get my truck back and then all of a sudden the lady at the impound was like you cant drive it out of here. I was like what are you talking about, she was like didnt anyone tell you it was in a major accident.
So come to find out, the ex room mate got pulled over by the cops got 7 tickets, ran from the cops took out a mail box, drove through someones thread and hit a tree. They had to cut the trr down, took them 3 hrs to get my truck out and put it on the flat bed.

So this is were you all come in.... the insurance company is paying me $6,500 for my ranger.

It was modded out to the extreme, just a bit about what I did to it:

it was a 03 xl ranger...white
put fx4 rims on it
tonnoue cover
blue underbody lights
Hids
front lower and upper edge valance
racing seats w. 3 pt harness
ford explorer over head console
rockford fosgate subs and amp, custome box
interior neons
lower 6' in the front
lowered 5' the rear
magnaflow...even tho it was a 4 cyclender sounded pretty sweet
cold air intake
black surround headlights and corners
euro tail lights
way tooo much to list. I loved my truck so needless to say it tore me apart went they said they were gonna total it.

so ya i take a lot of time and effort into everything I do... looking all over for cas and well I found this amazing Jetta...
Tommarow I got to put a down payment on it and when my insurance check clears it i will have paid $5,300 flat out for it...no loans.

the goods:
FULLY LOADED! turbocharged. 115,xxx miles & runs great. brand new 18" rims and tires drives very smooth. Leather, monroof, tinted windows, cold air intake, Halo headlights & smoked tail lights. Stock Monsoon sound system Automatic transmission w/tiptronic sport shifter.

the only bad thing about it is that the owner put a dent in it with a mail box...minor fix im sure probely cost $250 to fix it.

im also geting the stock rims with it...lol dunno how I feel about the rims that are on it.....might have to find someone to trade with

So I have a pic i can put on here..looks a little dark..the other ones I have on my phone are small so not really worth putting up here.
Sooo who live In Rochester...would love to make some new friends and can point me around and about and teach me about the jetta??
A pic of me,

Here is a pic of my ranger before it got totaled...
Name:  03rangerinroc-albums-my-truck-pictu.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  92.5 KB
Name:  truck5.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  161.5 KB
Name:  100_0377.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  140.2 KB
Name:  100_0387.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  99.9 KB